Orange juice is one of the most popular drinks in the world. But you do not have to buy, but you can make yourself. This juice is ideal for parties and children’s birthdays, it is only made from 3 ingredients, and from one kilo of oranges you will get 10 liters of super delicious and most important natural juice.
– 1 kg of oranges
– 1 kg of sugar
– 6 g of citric acid
– 9 liters of water
1. Wash the oranges and slices them in a pot, fill it with water so that it covers the fruit and leave to stand overnight.
2. The next day throw the water and rind the oranges into cubes.
3. Boil 1 liter of water and insert it into citric acid and orange pieces and simmer everything together for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Remove the pot from the heat and stick it in the blender to mix the ingredients in the pot.
5. Allow the liquid to cool a little and add to it the remaining 8 liters of water.
6. Pour the juice into clean glass bottles and enjoy a delicious drink.
– If you do not like very sweet juice, reduce the amount of sugar but instead 1 kilogram use 700 grams of sugar.
– If you do not like crumbs in orange juice strain it before drinking.